Thursday, October 23, 2014

Leftovers

I always think it is fun to use scraps or leftover blocks to make pillows.  I had just enough scraps left from the Touchdown quilt using the Cluck Cluck Sew pattern and kit from Stitchin' It Up Quilt Shop (who just happens to have free shipping this month).  The blocks were 11 x 15 inches and they seem to be the perfect size for my guys.


Our team is the Minnesota Vikings, who are the most frustrating team to cheer for.  When they are on, they are on and fun to watch, but the majority of the time they aren't.  We were hoping for a good season this year, but with a record of 2-5 these pillows may just go flying on Sunday afternoons.  ;)  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

2 comments:

Leanne said...

Your pillows look fantastic.

Vicki H said...

I think my grandsons would like pillows like these. Thanks for sharing.