Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas Cracker

We are now 359 blocks into this project and tonight as I started to photograph this block my son says, "Wow Mom, hard block.  There are three strips and four triangles."  I just smiled.  The smile was not for the fact that it was an easy block, it was because he can see what goes into the making of the block, and that just makes me so happy.


For some of you it is already Christmas Eve, and probably well into the day.  I have some shopping to do tomorrow and some gifts to wrap.  We will spend the evening attending a church service and then just the three of us at home.  We have been fighting off a flu bug and I do not really care to share it with others, but we have also spent some quiet time together which we really needed to do.  I will be sewing my block tomorrow at some point also.  This is number 359 of 366 and it is an 8-inch block.  Happy Stitching!!
--Kristen

No comments: