Thursday, November 1, 2012

Carrie Nation Quilt

Sometimes there is something so nice about simple and square.  :)  I do like this block and I think a person could do a lot with color placement and layout for a quilt with it.


This is number 306 of 366 and it is an 8-inch block.  Tonight I was supposed to go to a quilting class, that is until I went to get in my car and realized I had a flat tire.  If you knew the kind of month I've had you would just smile and say wow...which I did.  I unloaded my car and brought everything back in the house.  I was kind of feeling bad about missing the class, but instead of being away I spent the evening watching movies with my family and then time in the sewing room with my husband planning my new sewing station.  I am so excited for him to start building my area which will be wonderful to use once it is finished.  I had so much fun this evening that I hardly remembered I had missed anything at all, funny how that works isn't it? :)  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

No comments: