Thursday, October 18, 2012

Jefferson City

This block reminds me of argyle socks.  I remember way back in 8th grade I had some pretty cool argyle socks.  As a matter of fact I think I had argyle leg warmers (anybody remember those fun things?)  I kept thinking that this block would be more difficult than it was, from start to finish it only took 25 minutes and that includes cutting it out.




Just squares and a few triangles.  I can't wait to make this block again, and I know just the fabric for it.  This is number 292 of 366 and it is a 9-inch block.  Another week of blocks and I will be at 300...I can hardly believe it.  There were days when I thought I would never make it to 200 and here I am with only 74 blocks left.  Sure hope I make it. ;)  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

No comments: