Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Autumn Leaf

I think there have been too many late night sewing sessions lately.  I sat down to do my applique tonight and fell asleep.  I guess I find it relaxing.  I also did spend the entire day outside in beautiful weather so I could probably blame it on that too.


This is a 9-inch block and is number 277 of 366.  It is starting to hit me how many blocks I've actually made when I know I've stitched stems before but cannot remember what kind of block it was.  The stack is starting to kind of get out of control.  The weather is supposed be cold and blustery this weekend which may just be the perfect time to go through them, we'll have to wait and see.  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Just figured out from reading a few post back what you are doing. How many quilt tops will you be getting out of 366 blocks? Can't wait to see what you end up making. Thanks for sharing.