Saturday, September 15, 2012

Plaid

I used to wear a lot of plaid...I think at one point I had a different plaid skirt for everyday of the week during the winter.  I even had someone ask me once if my pink/fushia/purple/green/blue plaid skirt was my family tartan?!  I don't have anything plaid anymore, but now my son is into plaid shorts and shirts so it seems it all comes around again at least three times in our lifetime.


I'm not sure this really looks like plaid to me, but it is a fun way to use up some squares.  This is number 259 of 366 and it is a10-inch block.


My mailbox has been full the last two days with some fun reading...I finished early tonight and I have a quilt and a comfy spot waiting for me.  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I hope you got some time curled up enjoying those magazines!!