Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Geese in Flight

It seems to me I've heard of this block before, but I cannot for the life of me ever remember seeing it finished.  I was very busy today and never really had a chance to look at this one until I started cutting the pieces and then I had a feeling it might be difficult.


After a person gets 262 blocks into a project there is one thing they will learn...don't panic.  I didn't this time and it actually went very well.  There were two Y seams on the last seam, and I did have to take them out three or four times, but in the end I'm happy with it.  I would never say to make this as a first block, and actually I doubt I will ever make another one.  This is a 12 inch block.  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Great job on this block! It looks like complicated piecing so kudos for finishing it!

Wendy said...

The last two are beautiful. This one does look difficult!

Quiltstory said...

Cute project! Would love for you to come share at Quiltstory.blogspot on Tuesdays too!