Saturday, August 25, 2012

Swing in the Corner

Well, this was an interesting block to make.  As a matter of fact it was so interesting that I made it twice, and the second time went much more smoothly than the first.


The first time around I had the wrong measurement for the points that line up with the inner square which then threw the whole block off and made it look pathetic.  Thankfully this second block is actually square.  :)  This is a 9-inch block and is number 238 of 366.  Wow, two posts in one day, I can hardly believe it, and it isn't even midnight yet.  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

2 comments:

tubilinha tiacarminha said...

Olá,tenho seguido você e seus lindos blocos por um tempo e gostaria de saber onde posso encontrá-los,gostaria de fazer em papel inglês,pois adoro costura a mão.Você pode me ajudar?Obrigada.

Lori said...

I'm a new follower to you blog. I know I'm going to love it. The idea of a block a day and the 9 patch quilt along are great. I plan to start both of these asap.