Sunday, June 10, 2012

Lover's Lane

Today kind of got away from me again.  It might have something to do with being exceptionally sleep deprived, I thought I sat down to watch a few minutes of television, and it turned out I slept through 3-1/2 hours of TV.  Some days are like that, and I guess I needed some sleep.  Now I will probably be up half the night wide awake!


Today's block is all half-square triangles, and for as many of them as there are, it was not difficult to piece. I would LOVE a bed-sized quilt in this pattern, but I'm afraid I would be cross eyed by the time I finished it.  This is block number 162 of 366 and it is a 12-inch block.

Stash Report....

Used this week:  3.5 yards
Used year to date:  7.5 yards
Added to this week:  3 yards
Added to year to date: 100.00 yards
Net used for 2012:  -93.25


Yep, great progress here...I used a half yard more than I purchased.  But at least I have some used fabric to add to my report.  Well, I'm off to find some other project to work on...I'm wide awake.  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen







2 comments:

Wendy said...

Poor you being sleep deprived! Your block is lovely though. Wendy xx

krisgray said...

Lovely block! I hope you catch up on your sleep.