Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Hill and Crag

So I'm just going to put this out there and be done with it.  This block was a PAIN to make, and then I figured it out and it was okay.  It is another one that I love, but honestly, I do not see another one being made in this house any time soon.  :)  I did also look up the meaning of "Crag" and what I found was a steep or rugged cliff or rock face.  I guess it does look like one.


It was also another one of those blocks that I had to recut some of the pieces.  I'd think I would eventually measure twice and cut once.  I am glad I figured it out eventually.  It is block number 95 of 366 and is a 10-inch block.  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

2 comments:

krisgray said...

Looks great!! I wondered how to construct it. The calendar is great but it definitely takes some experience to put some of those blocks together since there aren't any directions.

Mary said...

Very pretty. Looks like you did a good job in the end. I call these things "skill builders".