Sunday, April 1, 2012

Fool's Puzzle

Today's block reminds me of a spider.  I don't know why, but for some reason all I see are spider legs.


It is block number 92 of 366 and is a 9-inch block.  When I first looked at it I thought it was made with all half square triangles...nope.  If you look at it just right you can see why I thought that.

I did get my "Ys" all made into "Ts" today, but they aren't all one piece yet.  Hopefully tomorrow as they are on the floor at the bottom of the steps and I don't want them to get stepped on...they should be safe for a few hours.

And now for the Stash Report...

Used this week:  0 yards
Used year to date:  2.5 yards
Added to this week:  25 yards
Added to year to date: 72 yards
Net used for 2012:  -69.5 


I've neglected to add my stash report for a couple of weeks because I've had a few too many people harassing me because they think I've added too much.  :)  There was a sale this week and at a quilt store with 70% off..you bet I bought it!!  I'm going to have some great backings, and I now have some fabrics that will make great pillowcases.  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You showed a lot of restraint only bringing home 25 yards at 70% off. No shops in my area ever have such wonderful sales. One store doesn't mark down any fabric, even if it has been on the shelf for 10 years.

Maybe it is a good thing the shops near me don't have such good sales.

Enjoy your new fabric.

krisgray said...

Your flying geese lok perfect! Your colors are much prettier than the calendar, too.

70% off?! That's practically giving it away! Wow!

Rachel said...

ONLY 25 yards? At 70% off? Yeah, you showed huge restraint in my book...LOL...I am certain I would have had to fess up to MUCH more...I need a sale like that near me!

Leo said...

I would have said it's a bug ... but spider looks possible too.