Monday, April 16, 2012

Cross and Crown

While I was working on this I kept thinking I was making the Bear's Claw block, but no, it is the Cross and Crown block.  The Bear's Claw isn't until November 14 (I had to look it up as I was just shocked this wasn't it) and I realized I was wrong (was there ever any question)?



This block was fun and easy and I thought I'd do something a little different with the fabrics again...try something unexpected.  Normally I would have used white instead of the green, but this was fun and springy.  By doing this block this way I also realized the options it brings up when putting all the blocks together into a quilt top...something to discuss at a later date.  This is a 10-inch block and number 107 of 366.  I'm linking today with Judy for Design Wall Monday.  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

No comments: