Thursday, March 22, 2012

Spring Has Come

Spring Has Come is a great name for a block.  We have had spring showers all day and everything is waking up and turning green again.  There are buds on the trees, the daffodils, tulips, and hyacinths are blooming in my garden, and there are robins everywhere.  I guess spring is more welcome this year since we really didn't see much of a winter.  It always amazes me to see everything coming back to life.


This is a 12-inch block and is number 82 of 366.  I do not think I've ever seen this block before, and if I have I think it must have been a smaller block, or maybe the center was smaller.  It reminds me of a  sunflower which will also be gracing our gardens soon.  Have a wonderful spring evening and Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

3 comments:

Kaye R said...

Yay, another one bites the dusk..... Very cute

krisgray said...

Very pretty! Some day I hope to work through my calendar - your work is inspiring!

Anonymous said...

Another gorgeous block. Enjoy spring! Our autumn is now here with cold mornings yay! Love autumn as much as spring I think. Summer can just stay away lol