Unfortunately you can't tell how purple the middle fabric is, but it matches perfectly with the purple in the quilt. I was really happy I could find these fabrics, I think they are going to work well.
Today's block is Dolley Madison's Star. It is a 9-inch block and number 55 of 366. I'm really enjoying this theme of something in a star.
Now for the give away. I had so much fun making the Full House quilt I'm actually going to make another one. I received a second Full House pattern in the mail this week with an order, and I thought I would share it with one of you. I was also thinking about how much I enjoyed receiving a $25 gift certificate from the Fat Quarter Shop for Christmas this year. So for my birthday I'm also giving you a chance to win a $25 gift certificate to the Fat Quarter shop!!!! :) You can pick what you want to spend it on, and I get to know that you are enjoying doing it!
So here is how you can enter to win:
1. Leave a comment telling me when your birthday is (you don't have to include the year).
2. Become a follower of my blog or let me know you already are a follower.
3. Blog about the give away and leave a comment with the link.
4. Put a message about the give away on Facebook and leave a comment.
5. If you don't blog or have Facebook, send an email to your friends telling them, include me in the email, and leave a comment.
Everyone has multiple chances to win. This give away is not sponsored by anyone, I just want to share some of my happiness from today with you. I hope your birthday this year is as happy as mine has been. I will use the random number generator next Friday, March 2 to choose the winners. I'm linking with Can I Get a Whoop Whoop? Happy Stitching!! --Kristen