Saturday, December 10, 2011

FNSI

So last night I was all ready to start sewing as soon as we got home from my son's basketball game.  I had my project all ready, and I knew exactly what I was going to work on.

The game was much more exciting than we thought it would be and the underdogs (our kids) won!  When I got home I decided to check my blogs to read and don't you know I found a different project that I should probably work on.  It involved hexies (which I LOVE) and they were fussy cut.


I always use the GO! to cut my hexagons, last night I did not, and in 2-1/2 hours this is what was accomplished.  Yep, pretty pathetic isn't it?  I should mention I had to choose fabrics and then decide just exactly where to position them, trace them, cut them out, and then glue them.  I decided to clean my sewing room after that.  I finished cleaning tonight and now I'm all ready for the next FNSI.  :)  I hope your weekend is much more productive than mine has been.  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

4 comments:

Sue Pickwell said...

Ah well you finished more than me, they are lovely Colours, I really should work on mine some more...

Rashida Khanbhai said...

Well good on you for still stcking to your FNSI. Love the colours it will be good to see the finished project.

http://rashisquiltblog.blogspot.com/2011/12/hydrangea-border-complete-yaaaaaaaay.html

Charlie and Wendy said...

Your hexie flowers are beautiful, I love the fussy cutting. Are these for a new hexie quilt?

Ivory Spring said...

Oh my, those hexies are gorgeous!