Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Sweet Pea

Today I finished my Sweet Pea block from the 2011 Designer Mystery BOM.  I have loved these fabrics since I saw a peek of them way back in March.  This is the first block, the second one is looking a bit more complicated with 60+ pieces.  Gives me something to look forward to.


The news said tonight that the high yesterday with the heat indices was 118, today it is 109.  I only stepped outside for a minute today as last night I couldn't catch my breath out there.  I'm not complaining though...before long we will be wearing great big coats with mittens, hats, and boots. 

I am linking with Fabric Tuesday and BOMS Away.  Don't forget about Friday Night Sew In this Friday night.  I will definitely be sewing Friday as I have no shortage of projects to work on.  Happy Stitching!  --Kristen

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Hi there! These are sweet fabrics that would have tempted me had I not already been committed to way too many BOMs! 60 pieces in the next block? That's a *lot*. I bet it'll be really neat. :D

Theresa said...

Your block is lovely - I'm doing this one too and received block 2 yesterday - hoping to cut out those 60 pieces and maybe sew some together for FNSI.

Wendy said...

Your block is gorgeous Kristen, I love the fabrics too.