Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Shoo Fly, Shoo Fly, Shoo

Do you remember that song Shoo Fly, Shoo Fly, Shoo....Everytime I sit down to sew some more Shoo Fly blocks that song goes through my head. The only problem is I cannot remember the last line of the song. So over and over I'm singing Shoo Fly, Shoo Fly, Shoo...



It is so much fun seeing what each set will look like.  I am also noticing that I have some very bright fabrics. Won't it be interesting to see how it all comes together the more blocks that are finished.

I am linking with http://freshlypieced.blogspot.com/ for WiP Wednesday.  Happy Stitching!  --Kristen

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Your blocks are beautiful Kristen, very happy bright colours. The song we sing in NZ goes 'shoo fly, don't bother me (x3), I belong to somebody'!! Now we will all be singing it as we sew these blocks!! lol!

Roseanne said...

They are very bright blocks will see this quilt on the bed.

Sue said...

We sing shoo fly don't bother me, x3 I don't need your company, love the blocks very pretty....