Saturday, May 21, 2011

Friday night finish...

So, it is late Saturday and I'm finally getting around to posting some pictures.  I had big plans for last night and what did I do?  I did prep work rather than sewing.


I was surprised at how much could be accomplished when I set my mind to it.  There is no final tally yet for basted hexagons, but a dent was made in my uncut fabric. And then I couldn't just let them sit and not sew at least one flower...


Being that I can never just keep working and not keep track, I did have to look and see how many are needed (973 hexagons and 140 flowers).  Only 113 flowers to go. ;)  Happy Stitching!  --Kristen

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

I'm impressed with your hexagons. Sounds like a great portable project. I've got a project in the works for hockey games. I think prep work is a great way to spend FNSI as it allows one to pick up a project faster the next day.

Cheers, K

Charlie and Wendy said...

Wow, you got lots cut out and I love the flower. Yes, I'm like that too, always counting and keeping tally, it helps motivate me to keep getting the next flower/block/stitch done!!

Sue Pickwell said...

Can't believe how fast you are going on this, I stitched ONE at the weekend and nearly finished another!